Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Extra days in Auckland!!

After racing in New Plymouth, New Zealand, I also had a New Surprise!! haha
In the airport, while doing the check-in they have told me that my visa was not good to make the conexion in Sydney, so I couldn't travel back to LAX...

My visa was good for 42 days, but only good for one entry...
And besides being in the Kangooroo land, I couldn't hop in the Kiwi land and hop back!!

Kiwi is a NZ popular bird, it can only be found here and it's peculiarity is to not having wings. Not being able to fly suuucks!! :S

Good for American Airlines, as to delay my flight they have bitten me 230% on the price of that leg...

Moving on, I have already gone to the Australian Consulate to get the transit visa, and should be flying tomorrow morning. While I am here I have found everything I needed: A Backpacker hostel, a good coffee shop and a swimming pool!

SWIM!! That's what really matters since New Plymouth World Cup...
#1500sub17'30"!! 3 days after the race, and I have already counted 720 laps or 18km!! #owwwyeahhhbaby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment