Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Poor Judgement!!

I`ve just found the best way to describe how I felt when I rocked the Argentinan ITU Panamerican Cup!
 

I didn`t rock so bad like the cowboy on this video, but that's a great figure of when you know you nailed it, and you are not so worried of what they are going to say, specially if they are sports marshalls! You are confident!!

For those whom have not read my post about the race, although I placed 2nd, I was DSQ by the officials. The reason of that was because I placed my bike on t2 with only one side of the handlebars instead of both sides. So they gave me a stop-and-go penalty, but only after I have run more than half of the course, which would not be a valid penalty. But only knew that afterwards, and for not paying this penalty I got DSQ. Click here to read the whole story!

I tried to appeal, and the ITU officials have told me they have opened an information process, but I never really heard back from them. I am not really worried, but still hoping to hear something about it.
 
I appreciate all the messages, specially from the Argentinians, giving me credits for the accomplishment! Thank you, I will be back to La Paz in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment