Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ready to be back to the ITU Races!!

Already in LA acclimatizing for the time change, as in two weeks I will be heading to Australia and New Zealand to race the first Word Cups of the season.

I had a decent start on the Continental Cups, placing 4th in Chile and 2nd in Argentina. The training is going great too, rising up the expectations every other day! The long distance past season was perfect to build mental resistance and also to learn on managing injuries.

Today I did an excellent ride with my brand new bike, I did a PR on the three loops around the Riviera Country Club, the La Grange ride for Thursdays.

Talking about new bike, this is a fast one!! The good side of not having a bike sponsor is that you can try different brands, and this is the first time I am trying a Cannondale Super Six, it feels awesome on my first miles!

Here is a really cool 2014 ITU Season preview, by ITU.
Looking forward to get it started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment