Thursday, May 8, 2014

Meanwhile in my Hometown...

Im very honored of being awarded with a tribute from the Legislative Council of the State of Paraná!
The ceremony was on the April 30th in the Legislative Assembly of Parana, to receive from the hands of Deputy Mr. Ney Leprevost the "Honored Mention".
I am very grateful for politicians like Mr. Ney Leprevost, who appreciate sports as a way of building a better society! The city of Curitiba has been a great supporter for my goals since I was starting my professional career.
 
Going soon to the north hemisphere, next races are the Panamerican Championship on May 31st in Dallas, TX and the Huatulco World Cup in Mexico on June 16th.
 
Meanwhile I am taking advantage of being home, doing some check-ups with doctors, working out in my favorite routes, spending time with old friends and enjoying the unique food. There is so much great energy here in Curitiba!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment