Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back in LA!!

One week after racing the SESC Brasíla Triathlon, in the capital of Brazil, I am already getting adapted here again in the North Hemisphere, I am, not the workouts!! Lol

The training has been really ugly! Tiredness and fatigue day after day, the goal is to at least finish the volume planned. On days like this with no motivation, I hop in the water and swim 3.000m nonstop, no timing, the same way as I do 40 minutes of run or 90 minutes on my bike. #Justdoit
Having breakfast one of these days, someone asked me: Do you love this job!?
Nahhh... I don`t necessarily love working out everyday, but what I love is to be race ready!  

On this past weekend it was really cool to follow so many friends racing at the Ironman Brazil!
People doing PBs, getting a stamp to Kona, and finally getting the win to Brazil, congrats to my friend Igor!!

Others not even so happy, but that is the sport, and they were all very brave!!
How cool is to be racing for more than 8 hours dealing with yourself, then some people raced for almost 16 hours!!

Glad to follow all of that! Congratulations every one!!
I felt inspired!! It made me to think about going back for the Ironman races!!!

Cool down, cool down... Keep the focus! #Rio2016

Meanwhile nobody knows when or where is going to be the trials of the Panamerican Games Toronto 2015 #GoCBTri, I keep researching about the chemicals related to my blood exams from my last week in Brazil, (cholesterol, thyroid...) And I have discovered a bunch of interesting things to be posted soon!
I will be back in action on this weekend to race the Panamerican Championship in Dallas, TX.
Not really optimistic for this one, I hope it does not reflect my last workouts! Lol
But at least I have no expectations, just wanna do my best!!
Pictures from this post are images from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, where I was visiting a few days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment