Wednesday, June 4, 2014

22nd at the Panamerican Championship

The race was hosted at Las Colinas, in Dallas. But besides the name it was in a totally flat course. (merely illustrative image!)
It would not be necessary other obstacles as it was already tough with the other 75 opponents plus the combination: humidity X temperature...
The swim was in this lake, which is a lot more like a huge swimming pool! I left the water on the second pack, not as I wanted, but pretty good if compared with my past races.
 
The rhythm on the bike portion was really intense and it was also very windy. Just starting to feel the heat, we averaged 41kph.
 
Running, basically I did a fartlek, not that I planned to, but I was varying the speed a lot between ups and downs, like it would be a race in "Las Colinas"! Lol
Eduardo Lass and I right after the finish line!!
 
Happy with the result and points gained on the Olympic Trials #Rio2016!!
I am now at LA again, getting ready for the next one in less than two weeks, when heading to the Huatulco World Cup, Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment