Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Transition Challenge!

Hello everyone!

Today I am posting a very fun photo shooting I made a few days ago.
As on triathlons we must to be fast on transitions, Mr Turk challenged me to do it in a great style!!
From tailored suit, to swim suit in 8 seconds!!

I loved the challenge and the result follows below!
Thanks Mr Turk!!

From Mr Turk's tumblr...

Who’s That Man … In Mr Turk!

It’s a bird. It’s a Plane… no, it’s Mauro Cavanha, International Triathlon Superstar. Mauro is currently training to compete in The ITU World Cup in Colombia. His goal is to make the Brazilian Olympic Team and compete in his home country in the upcoming Summer Olympics.

In the world of triathlons there’s a lot of talk about “transitions,” getting out of your wetsuit into your bike gear, and from bike ensemble to running look. There are more outfit changes than a Lady Gaga concert. I thought I’d test Mauro on his transition from Mr Turk tailored suit to Mr Turk swimsuit. He’s going to have to work on his speed but his form was perfect.

Good luck Mauro!

Follow Mr Turk on FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram





No comments:

Post a Comment