Friday, October 25, 2013

Is there any flower delivery service to La Paz!?

No google, Its not in Bolivia, this is a tiny Argentinian town, in the state of Entre Rios...
Klga Flores, Monica C.
Wow! Google is really good, this person from La Paz has the same birthdate, October 26th.
But the orthopedist Monica C. Flores will not send flowers to my Flor. (Not trying to be a poet, as the cliché "Flowers to my flower" does not work with any Florência...

Ahh Floreria, asi es como si llama donde vendense flores, gracias Google.
Some more researches and I see googling will not bring me anywhere...

Carol, donde hay florerias en La Paz!??

Aww, let me introduce you Carolina, she was the one who started all this romance story.
She shot a picture of me racing in the La Paz Triathlon in January.
I was tagged on facebook, and her sister Florência, left a comment: "ooh la la!!".

Mmmmm... After a feel months and chats, we start to discover synchronies that ignited some diachronies and finally we started an actual date in Curitiba a few months ago, and now I am counting the days to see her again!

Carol, Carol, donde hay flores en La Paz!!??

Uhmm, not everytime facebook and google are so efective! But as we built this relationship virtually, I thought would be worth this reminder at the blog! So I can take advantage and introduce Florência to my blog`s friends, as I am pretty sure she will be on next pics and posts!
Well, I wanted to imagine her smile when receiving the flowers, but as I learned from the sport, the journey is a lot more worth than the goal, so I am posting this short story picturing smiles and laughs around the blogosphere! 

Happy Birthday Flor!! Espero que tengas un super dia de cumple, y que possamos celebrar muchos otros juntos!
Deporaenterai Chichimica! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I did it!!

    I waited for the midnight in Argentina and went to sleep.
    On the next day early morning I was having a cup of joe, when I see a message from Carolina: Floreria San Cayetano phone#: xxxx

    Aww too late... well, I would call just to not regret that I could have done...
    Another Florência got the call and she was super cool helping me out with the flower arrangements, and around two hours later my Florência received the flowers!! :)
    The coincidences don't stop there... The place seated to chat with Florência the day before here in Colombia is also called San Cayetano! :O

    ReplyDelete