Friday, May 27, 2011

Training in L.A.

Hello Folks!! I know the blog has not been updated in a while, but at least I have a good excuse for that!! I have been training sooooo much here in Los Angeles!! 

I would like to upload more pictures,but the camera cable is in Borrego Springs... 

I will find a way to get it, but meanwhile I can utilize my friends pics from their i-phones!!! 
This is the view of Santa Mônica beach, where we ran some hard miles today!!! 

Siri was cheering all the way from her bike, she always keeps us going and super motivaed!! On the last few miles I made sure she was sweating trying to keep up with us!! 5'15" for the last mile, I not quite used to miles yet, but I know I was running hard!! hehehe 
 Swimming work-out in Culver City, on the last days also to ride my bike my arms are tight!! kkkk
 Takka was nº1 at the coffe shop!!!

After hard work-outs it is good to have a breakfast of blueberry pancakes or muffins with a "café latte"!!!
 Training TRX with Nikki!! 
I don't no how I could smile after running so hard on the treadmill.

I like to say that the trains here are hardly fun!!!

Thanks Crista for review my blog, and so many special things that you and Mark are doing for me!!
So glad to have friends like you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment