Monday, December 12, 2011

Day three!!

The third day in New Zealand was the busiest!!! 
Renata, Sergey and Marie took the day off from work and we went for a tourist, adventure marathon!!
We started at Muriwai beach on the Tasmanian Sea.
We watched Gannets, the birds that can fly up to 60mph and dive down over 40 yards to catch fish!
Hundreds of gannets!
Great views!!!
The Tasmanian Sea is characterized by the rough and cold water, and the black sand.
We hopped into the freezing water to body surf...
Afterwards, we enjoyed a delicious breakfast and then began our jungle adventure!
We navigated through many obstacles over 25 yards up attached onto the trees...
Equipment checked!
The tyrolean was the best!!! Woohooo
There were 12 courses with different levels of difficulty.
Sergey takes a break!!
We spent almost 90 minutes climbing on hopes and hitting our shins on wood!! ouch!! lol
After leaving the jungle, we relaxed at a Spas... 
We Challenged each other swimming and raced, my arms never felt so heavy!!

Sergey insisted I not leave NZ without trying Bikram Yoga, so that was our next stop...
Luckily I had a swimming suit on under my clothes. After the first asana, I took everything off except my swimming trunks... In a 105°F room we exercised for 90 min. OMG, I was almost dying!! 
Never before had I seen so much sweat draining from my body. During some stances I could not count the drops falling onto my towel. I took some breaks but showed my stamina by completing the full session!! Afterwards, my towel was at least 5kg heavier!

After drinking several liters of water, we finished the day chilling out and singing karaoke!! 
This long day left me without arms, legs or a voice to use to cry for help!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment