Sunday, December 21, 2014

Rio 2016 Season!

This is the beginning of a new season, and maybe my last season as a profe, or better, a sacrifissional athlete, I mean, with no sponsors... 

In the next year, I will be completing 18 years of triathlon. Starting my adulthood in the sport, it will be time to review the idea of exclusive dedication, and maybe start a new career while I can still playing as an enthusiast athlete. 
(pic: mundotri.com)

Many stories, lessons, achievements and also frustrations, that Im sure magnified big time my life. I don't regret any step. Some were wrong and encouraged me to mellow out, many were right and also encouraging mellow!

As Paulo Coelho wrote in "The Alchemist", in the journey to reach the treasure of our dreams, we discover what treasures really are.

I will dedicate one more shot at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, but on this time there will be no frustration! At first, I never felt so close to be an Olympian, and second, is that my goal is to enjoy this journey and not only to be racing in Rio.  

It could seem that Im already resigned in case of defeat, but a really defeat would be not to take advantage of everything the sport has to offer. Im very optimistic that the results will come as a consequence of my efforts, and the main reason for my excitement is that I finaly figured out why in the past 4 years I had this "slow down" feeling, discovering that my thyroid was underactive (hypothyrodism), which I am planning to talk soon about it.

Yes, talk about it! Instead of mostly writting in here, I want to start posting more videos, I think it is a fun way of blogging, or vlogging (as video-blogs are called). Meanwhile I warmup the Cavanha's Entertainament Production du Brazil, LOL, I would like to hear suggestions of what to post or talk about! 

I will take advantage of this post to wish a new year plenty of strength (not luck) to reach all your goals (not dreams)!! ;)

Merry Christmas and a 2015 of Pure Life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment