Friday, July 4, 2014

First weeks of training in Boulder altitude, all going as previewed!

Breathless, extreme fatigue and no juice (for my car and I) haha

Well... My Isuzu couldn`t handle it and run out of energy, the problem this time is the alternator (which recharge the battery). I will try to fix it myself during this week to honor my Mechanical Instructors when served the Brazilian Army in 2003.

Talking about energy, on this week I started a new diet plan  prescribed by Dietitian Megan Forbes, where she wrote down a special nutritional plan for me to invigorate adrenals, reducing the stress caused by intense workouts and also building alkalinity, getting my body ready to tolerate lots of lactic acid from next workouts! 
http://instagram.com/p/qCGkXBFEzK/?modal=true
(@ Rally Sports)

Going to race matters, unfortunately I will no long race the China World Cup, as I have not enough sponsor, I thought it would be smarter save the budget to chase some points in the next races, although it would be a great opportunity to make some points. :(
 
My bike just got a new equipment to register training pictures, so make sure to follow my youtube channel! @ http://www.youtube.com/maurocavanha

No comments:

Post a Comment