Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Vacation time!!!

Nice!! I took advantage of some time off to make a bunch of stuff that I never had time due to work!

Like pulling out the wisdom teeth... Yeaaah!! Who has never waited for this unforcracktable day!! lol 
 
As my vacations are not paid, and neither arms nor legs can read the "sick paper", I decided to wait for my tiny week of vacation to do the surgery.
 
It was all four at once, what a brutal procedure! Someone needs to invent a pre-anesthesia to that needle, because even the anesthesia is painful!
 
Actually the worse was not the pain, but those noises and sensations of pulling the ligaments out... :O 

I survived, and the teeth came all out at one piece, wealthy teeth!
I could check that those dentist logos were right, and a tooth really has "legs". A questionable fact since every milk teeth came out with no legs!! lol 
There are white stains on them because the dentist told me that the more I let them soaked on the bleach, the whiter they would became! I almost killed these little guys! :)
 
Wanna see me doing it wrong, just tell me "the more the better"...
I do have a serious problem with that, and will always do more than what I think it could be the maximum possible.
 
But at least I learned it for studying! I knew I need to face books as a sport training periodization, which it must have a preparation, a base, a build, a peak and a race phase! This stuff works for everything in life!!
 
So as I would have some extra time, I invested it all on studying law for 8 weeks. Since I got my law degree I have never got the chance to try the bar exam, as I was always racing or training in USA. At this time the dates were good, but I would not have much time to study... :S
 
Damn! I would not have a DNF!! There were so many triathlons where I wasn`t ready, and ended up doing so well!! What if I just wake up in a good day!?!
 
I had to score 40 questions, and I did 38!!
Now I am waiting for the official result, because if they nullify 2 questions (which is not rare to happen), I am down for the second phase! And than I need to build another macrocycle of law studying!!

Well, let me stop to dream about it, because my vacations is already gone and the duty calls me! Need to go back to the same old routine: swim, bike, run, gym, sleep, repeat... and also get the luggage ready for more trips!

January 5th starts my 2014 season:
ITU Panamerican Cup - Viña del Mar/Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment