Monday, December 9, 2013

4th at the Summer Olympic Triathlon!

How nice is to see a great race at home!
After a couple year with our state fedaration having politic and economic troubles, on this week was really nice to be in a great race and good field, among many friends and family.
 
Congrats to the organizes who were working hard to make a race like this happen! Nice things to come on next seasons! 
Also this race was my first one racing with ATC, a trithletes association, which have many projects to motivate the triathlon in our state!!
Now, about my race, I was stubborn!! As I had no performance, after pulling all my wisdom teeth out on Monday, and silly me thinking I could race well on Sunday!!
But I really didn`t want to miss it!! As I could I pushed hard, suffered, and had fun!! The race was really well organized, and was cool to be racing at home again!

I ended up in 4th place, very happy that the level of competitors here are very good!! Congrats to everyone!!

Pictures: Ronald Peixoto

No comments:

Post a Comment