Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3rd at Rio Triathlon!

Getting back to action, plenty of will, the Rio Triathlon was another great returning to the old times!
I left the water in a good position and I even escaped by myself on the bike course (my last breakaway was on 2010 at the Nationals).  I was feeling relatively well, and gave all I had on the 3rd loop, so I started leading the run, but with legs burning I couldn't hold the same pace as Diogo Sclebin and Matheus Diniz. 
All right! I was there to play, take risks and race!
After all racing in Rio is always a great deal, with a good job from the race organization, not to talk about Rio by itself, which now I am taking advantage to explore tourism with Florencia and explore the roads, tracks and swimming pools with my friend Alexandre Moura.
Therefore a great race! Congrats for the participants and for the race crew, what a nice event!
In case you are planning to visit Rio, be aware of next races at the FTERJ website...
http://www.triathlon.org.br/

Already entering in good race rhythm I am adding a few more races before closing my season!
Next is a Olympic Distance at Rio Grande do Sul and a 70.3 in Santa Catarina, all in the south of Brazil!

(pics by Tririo and Mundotri)

No comments:

Post a Comment