Thursday, September 19, 2013

Photo Shoot in Curitiba by Studio Gaea

A whole month at my hometown Curitiba, and it feels like no more than a week.
The days here are flying and I am very excited specially about running, as I was injured for a long time, and finaly I am being able to build the workouts volume.
I am doing this post in between some amazing pictures made by Studio Gaea.
 Alexandre Carniere, the photographer, its a great friend of mine and he was my training mate when I was taking my first steps into the sport!
 The images were taking in Curitiba, mostly at Parque Tangua, one of the postcards of my hometown.
Curitiba its a very touristic place, and I could really check how incredible this city is while my girlfriend was visiting here a few days ago. (I guess no one would ever do tourism on their own city just by themselves! :/)
 The cold and hot weather are alternating a lot, so I have been training indoor a lot, on an attempt to not get sick in between races.
 I am finishing this season in California, where I am traveling to on the next week.
 Next races on my schedule are: LATriathlon, LifeTime Fitness Tri, Fearless Tri.  
 See you out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment