Thursday, September 15, 2011

Walking around Yokohama!

Just arriving from the Airport, Yokohama on Tokyo Bay is the second city on population from Japan.
The Japanese people is very witty, so on each block I was awarded with a different wonder like that!!
Any sightseeing in Japan is like a dream! I could spend hours in any tent, temple, restaurant and even on a grocery store!! Soooo diferent!!
On this temple I could find some similarity with Brazil!! Maybe that guardian is dancing some Brazilian stuff!!
Some exotic food, can't wait after the race!!
The God of the sea, bring me some good luck!! Ryujim Dragon...
Watashi wa Vanha desu!! Haiii
Amazing all the details...
The goal for this race is to be better than the guy I was yesterday!!
The start would be at 11:00 am on Monday, so 7:00 pm on Sunday for CA...
The race will be broadcast live on www.triathlon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment