Friday, September 23, 2011

50th place at Yokohama Dextro World Champs...

The race was hot, really hot!!! Before the start I was already dripping over my stuff on the transition area... But this was not close the reason for my poor performance, still need to work on some details...
I lost the first huge pack for about 10 secs, and pay the price of high self-confidence, when I rode almost the 40km without an aerobar and race wheels, I was pretty confident of leaving the water on a group pack..
I started to run completely exhausted, and since the beginning I was fighting through pain, I tried many reactions but my body was not reacting... So I ran to the finish line just fighting against my self, but not chasing points or positions...
I was really disappointed because, just finishing a race was not something I was looking for in Japan, but as I read the other day on someone twitter: "In life we should not expect the storm to pass, but we need to learn how to dance in the rain!"
So lets hang out in Japan!!
Sharks for anyone!?? At least if one day you got a bite, you both are even!!! lol
Crazy people in Japan... Here the weird hat, and Fabio naked!! lol
Delights in Chinatown!!!
This guy makes pictures with only a scissor!! Incredible!!
Avatar!
Curious!
"Sorry, if you can't speak Japanese, You don't stay at our hotel by disaster" :-o

Metro Station of Motomachi!

No comments:

Post a Comment