Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Season at Full Speed!!

At 15 days of 2014 and I am already getting ready for my 3rd race of the year!!

It was an early start, and the first one was at Viña del Mar, Chile.
Running to the Pacific cold water, on January 5th it was the start of the Panamerican Cup of the year.
I placed 4th and did well in all three disciplines, so I am very excited to run this new season. In 2014 the idea is to get some speed up, as my goal is to be back to the ITU races, and start making points towards the Olympic Games 2016. 
Talking about speed...

January 11th I did a Fast Triathlon race here in La Paz!
250m swimming, 3km on the bike and 1km running, with 15 minutes to recover, times 3!
Very tough race, pure explosions and feeling like throwing up your lungs, I did another 4th place!

Enjoying La Paz right now, with Florencia, who used to live here, waiting for the next Continental Cup, which will happen on this next Sunday, right here at the¨Triathlon Land¨!

No comments:

Post a Comment