Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog Updating!!!

Almost 100% recovered from the accident things are going well here in LA!
The workouts have being SUPER and the more I travel and training, the more I realize I know nothing about the world, and neither about myself! Training with Siri Lindley was indeed is a revolution in my professional life, I am learning a lot about how to face the training and races, learning about my own mind ...
You know when sometimes we get strenght from somewhere we don't know and have no idea how we did it!? Here I learned where to find this extra energy and that becames a habit to overcome myself every day in each single workout ... Sometimes I'm pissed! Because after several days training "balls to the wall", I think: Ok, today I am going easy because my legs, arms, abs, back, I mean everything is sore! Once the training starts I just kill myself and I go for one of best sessions ever!! Hence I think again: "All right, tomorrow I'll calm down!" and guess what!! Lol
On this pic I was climbing one of the Malibu mountains... Thanks for the best helmet ever Jay!!

Almost five months away from home still have some misunderstandings when speaking English witch can be very funny!
These days I was saying that the training was so strong that I was crapping in the pool! (instead of cramping)...
And the other day I said we need hookers to put the bike in!! (instead of hooks)... OMG!!
Besides training, these days I was chilling out on Venice Beach!
I did not tattoo, piercing or found an alternative treatment with marijuana! lol
But I bought a blue foot! So now I can move quickly anywhere using my own foot!!
The problem are the stumbles on my thumbs!!
Ouuchhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment